Back to all Career opportunities
The Paraplanner will report directly to the Operations Manager.
The primary responsibilities of the Senior Paraplanner are:
- Preparing high quality, accurate, timely and compliant statements of advice (SoA’s) on behalf of the advisers of Minchin Moore.
- Working closely with the advisers in developing complex strategies for new and existing clients
- Assisting the Advisers to ensure that all elements of the advice process are conducted in an ethical and compliant manner, in accordance with Minchin Moore policy, procedures and the law.
- Assisting the advisers with modelling, insurance quantification, product research investment recommendations (with the help of the Portfolio Management Team) and obtaining required information necessary for the preparation of the SoAs.
- Undertaking various administrative tasks as required.
Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure timely communication with the Operations Manager and Advisers on progress of workflow.
- Ensure that documents produced are high quality and accurate.
- Ensure all facets of the advice process are conducted in a compliant manner.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org