We offer candidates a comprehensive career ladder from graduate level through to Associate, Senior Associate, Adviser, Senior Adviser – and for those committed few who stay the course and develop the acumen to have an impact at the leadership level – Partner.
Our firm is a place of learning and we are proud of the apprenticeship model we offer. Our goal is to train the next generation of adviser – technically sound, principled, and commercially savvy, with the necessary soft skills to coach and influence clients to make a positive difference to their lives.
If you are degree qualified (as a minimum) and wish to build a life long career in advice, surrounded by a high-performance team practising the most contemporary, best practise advice model – then please contact us.
Minchin Moore provides holistic financial advice to individuals, families and institutional clients. A central part of this roles is the stewardship of client investment portfolios under our ‘Managed Discretionary Account’ service.
Our evidence based investment process is underpinned by our documented Investment Charter and Investment Philosophy and overseen by our Investment Committee.
The Dealer is an integral role within the Investments Team and is responsible for the implementation of portfolios and the execution of trades and portfolio rebalances. The Dealer also supports the Chief Investment Officer and Associate Portfolio Manager with all facets of the Minchin Moore investment process and Portfolio Management Service.
- Managing and executing trades and portfolio rebalances in a timely manner and with a high degree of accuracy
- Implementation of portfolios
- Executing trades across multiple platforms and across ASX listed securities and managed funds
- Establishment of Regular Investment Plans
- Placement of Term Deposits
- Careful execution of trades to prevent errors
- Record keeping – saving completed portfolio rebalances to the client file
- Compliance with policies and procedures established to manage trade execution risk
Portfolio Management Support
- Assist with management of corporate actions process
- Assist with portfolio performance reporting
- Assist with cash balance monitoring
- Assist with management of term deposit process
- Assist with model portfolio performance reporting
- Assist with maintaining portfolio datafeed integrity
- Answer queries from Advisers and other support staff
- Undertake other tasks as required to support the delivery of the Portfolio Management service
- 2 years+ experience in equities trading or in financial planning portfolio trade execution
- Sound knowledge of ASX listed securities trading elements
- Highly numerate
- Process oriented
- Diligent, organised, methodical
- RG146 Accreditation – Equities
- Bachelor’s Degree in a finance discipline
- Demonstration of commitment towards further education
- Systems experience: IRESS, IOS, Wrap Platforms, Excel, XPLAN
To apply for this role, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org