Back to all Career opportunities
The Client Service Officer’s main role is to assist with implementation of advice for Minchin Moore clients. Specifically, the primary responsibilities include:
- Complete the necessary paperwork to implement the recommendations detailed in the Statement of Advice (SoAs). This may include preparation of application forms, redemption/rollover forms, asset transfer forms and liaising with product providers to obtain the necessary information.
- Manage and monitor the implementation and account establishment process for Minchin Moore clients proactively and effectively.
- Ensure that asset transfers are completed in a timely manner. This may involve liaising with product providers to ensure the process is completed.
- Lodge paperwork and applications forms to ensure that recommendations are implemented appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the advisers and/or associates advisers are kept update on client applications in progress.
- Set up online portal access for clients via Xplan Touch and manage the online system to ensure its functionality meets company and client’s needs.
- Assist with the preparation of the quarterly portfolio reports for Minchin Moore clients.
- Become proficient in the functionality of Xplan and the investment platforms and products used by Minchin Moore.
- Undertakes other administrative tasks to support the advisers and the business.
- Have a thorough understanding of Minchin Moore’s policies and procedures.
- General office administration.
Key Performance Indicators
- Ensure timely communication with the Operations Manager on progress of workflow and manage adviser’s expectation.
- Ensure adherence to Minchin Moore’s agreed behaviour framework.
- Ensure implementation of advice is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure all facets of the advice process are conducted in a compliant and timely manner.
- Undertaking all tasks in accordance with policy, practises and procedures.